During this pandemic parents have had to increase their involvment with their children and families. Also, parents have been experiencing the complex trauma of the murders and racists acts against us. They need help. This webinar is designed to provide stress relief by offering specific ways to work with children and the family overall while staying-in-place.
Webinar – Parents are People Too! Managing the stress of parenting, working and teaching durng COVID-19 while Black.
- The workshop will assist participants to examine emotional challenges working, teaching, coping
- Parrticipants will learn effective strategies to address challenges in our many roles.
- Participants will evaluate the impact racism has on family functioning.
Did you attend and feel it was so stirring you just want to soak it all in again?
- Watch the full recording any time on demand for a one-time access fee of only $10!
- Already paid for certification? Get free access to the webinar any time on demand and download your copy of the presentation slide notes for free!
Already purchased? Enter your access code to watch on demand.
Upcoming African-Centered Webinars
Sorry, Event Expired